1) Updates for this week — Episode 18
There were no slides for this week in Tiki Talk, but there are plenty of colourful screens to show. Here are the notable items covered.
a) NFTiki Launch:
- Launch was successful on October 22, and everyone is now able to mint NFTikis on the Ethereum network here.
- Around 240 NFTikis are minted at the time of the Tiki Talk, which is not a ‘crazy amount’. Jake mentioned the release is part of a longer game to build up NFTiki interests and buys.
- More marketing will come in to support the growth of NFTiki (and Dash). For example, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter, etc.
- There is expected to be more NFTiki purchases we approach the NFTiki Reveal Party on October 27 at 7PM UTC. Tweet about this below.
c) Tiki Dash: This is in the pipeline to be released after NFTiki’s launch and Jake shared the following:
- Originally planned for release at the end of October, it is now scheduled to be released in November.
- Dash is a ‘BSC tracker/web application that provides advanced statistics on projects’, such as price, market capital, volume, holders, and more. In Jake’s words — it will be ‘poocoin but with useful data’.
- There will be different levels of features which will be made available depending on what the connected wallet holds. For example, i) Genesis NFTiki will have access to ‘advanced features’, and ii) there is expected to be functionalities in Dash made available based on the amount of $Tiki token held in the wallet.
a) Hype, volume, price: Did anyone see the chart this week? If you didn’t, see below.
A theory is that it was driven by a three things:
- CertiK Skynet is live with a great security score — top of BSC projects and better than PancakeSwap (see b below).
- NFTiki release — people who didn’t (just) want to get the NFT went for more $TIKI as well/instead.
- NFT Influencers influencing the influenced — aka marketing.
This looks glorious to me and big credit to the Tiki team and community for getting the party started. There was so much work put into this behind the scenes for this to happen. ❤
As Jake said, Wario does have a lot more to add to this project. If I zoom out and look at the bigger picture, now is still early in Tiki’s ecosystem development. I wouldn’t feel I missed the 50% jump in price action this week and beat myself up (though for full disclosure I did buy some Tiki myself this week :P). #DYOR #NFA
b) NFTiki minted but what does it look like? NFTiki masks are not ‘delivered’ on OpenSea until Oct 27 and some didn’t love that too much — I feel the same. While I hear many other NFT projects operate that way, I wish Tiki didn’t follow the ‘tradition’ or ‘standard’.
Having said that, let’s be real. It is only a few days — Wario is not having NFTiki masks released in one lightyear. Can you imagine if that was the case?
I suspect more details on the NFTiKi Reveal Party will come on Tiki’s Telegram channel. I need to know what to bring! #BYOB or Wario got drinks already?
P.S. I need some finger food too.
Skynet is a unified set of security tool chains that leverages automated technologies to check deployed smart contracts against a wide range of known vulnerabilities at scale. It produces accurate smart contract security scores, which indicate the risk potential for hacks and code malfunctions.
Skynet consists of a combination of static and dynamic technologies, which we call Security Primitives. Security Primitives are similar to security service endpoints, but are used for scanning smart contracts. Each Security Primitive assesses a specific security area against a smart contract and assigns a security score between 0–100.
Tiki Finance’s Skynet security score sits at 96 currently, while PancakeSwap’s score is lower at 92. Tiki Finance is also now a top 100 project on CertiK’s list. I feel reassured by this and it’s always good to see how an independent auditor CertiK views Tiki. They are one of the top auditors (if not the top one) in this space right now.
I know the score will go up and down, and I would be happy to see Tiki floating at around the PancakeSwap level from here onwards. Stay there.
d) Dash: I’m quite excited about this one. I use poocoin, DEXTools, and CoinMarketCap almost daily daily. If Wario is making a better version of one or more of these (Jake said poocoin only), then I’d be a daily user — probably same for many in the DeFi space.
Fascinating space to watch. 🔥
Thank you for your time, Tiki fam. NFTiki reveal is next. Before then, buckle up and enjoy the (virtual) trip! ❤️
Did I miss anything important? Let me know in the comments.
Disclaimer: This is not financial or professional advice. This is my personal research which I am letting you read for entertainment only. I will update this if I feel there is a need. What I write here may contain errors, omissions or inaccuracies. I’m not endorsing any projects mentioned in this article (I’m just interested in them myself). For full disclosure, I HODL Tiki. No, no one paid me to write this article.
ALWAYS do your own research and fasten your seatbelt!